最新的Arduino Uno R4 WIFI開發板，現貨供應！
The Arduino UNO R4 WiFi merges the RA4M1 microprocessor from Renesas with the ESP32-S3 from Espressif, creating an all-in-one tool for makers with enhanced processing power and a diverse array of new peripherals. With its built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® capabilities, the UNO R4 WiFi enables makers to venture into boundless creative possibilities. Furthermore, this versatile board boasts a convenient on-board 12x8 LED matrix and a Qwiic connector, offering ample space for innovation and unleashing creativity. This dynamic combination empowers makers to transform their ideas into reality and elevate their projects to unprecedented heights.
- Hardware compatibility with UNO form factor: The UNO R4 WiFi maintains the same form factor, pinout, and 5 V operating voltage as its predecessor, the UNO R3, ensuring a seamless transition for existing shields and projects.
- Expanded memory and faster clock: The UNO R4 WiFi boasts increased memory and a faster clock speed, enabling more precise calculations and effortless handling of complex projects.
- Extra on-board peripherals: The UNO R4 WiFi introduces a range of on-board peripherals, including a 12-bit DAC, CAN BUS, and OP AMP, providing expanded capabilities and design flexibility.
- Extended 24 V tolerance: The UNO R4 WiFi supports a wider input voltage range, allowing seamless integration with motors, LED strips, and other actuators using a single power source.
- HID support: With built-in HID support, the UNO R4 WiFi can simulate a mouse or keyboard when connected to a computer via USB, making it easy to send keystrokes and mouse movements.
- Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®: The UNO R4 WiFi hosts an ESP32-S3 module, enabling makers to add wireless connectivity to their projects. Combined with the Arduino IoT Cloud, makers can monitor and control their projects remotely.
- Qwiic connector: The UNO R4 WiFi features a Qwiic I2C connector, allowing easy connection to nodes from the extensive Qwiic ecosystem. Adapter cables also enable compatibility with sensors and actuators based on other connectors.
- Support for battery-powered RTC: The UNO R4 WiFi includes additional pins, including an "OFF" pin to turn off the board and a "VRTC" pin to keep the internal Real-Time Clock powered and running.
- LED matrix: The UNO R4 WiFi incorporates a bright 12x8 red LED matrix, ideal for creative projects with animations or plotting sensor data, eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Diagnostics for runtime errors: The UNO R4 WiFi includes an error-catching mechanism that detects runtime crashes and provides detailed explanations and hints about the code line causing the crash.